ICC Solutions Ltd
This policy is updated as and when required. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to:
ICC Solutions Limited,
St James Business Centre,
We gather and use certain information about individuals to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We will collect information to get a better understanding of how visitors use this website.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information
- Contact information
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data assists us to understand what viewers are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For ICC Solutions Ltd own internal records
- To improve the products and services provided
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for the viewers
- To send promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To send viewers promotional mailing
- To contact viewers via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view various pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to compile your preferences to present contact, options or functions that are unique to you. They also enable us to view information. For example, how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics software. Aggregated usage data helps us to improve the website design and functions.
- Determine whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie gives us accessed to check whether you are signed in to our site.
- Test data content on our website. For example, 50% of our viewers might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store data about your preferences. The website can then present you with data you may find more relevant or interesting.
- To notice as and when you return to our website. We might show you relevant content, or provide functionalities you used before.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer / device or any information about you, other than that which you choose to disclose with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our Data Protection Policy, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will consistently hold your information securely. Transmitting information over the internet is typically not completely secure, and we can not guarantee the security of your data.
Please be advised that any data you convey to us is at your own risk.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work professionally with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Where your data is stored
We will store your data on our servers which are based in the UK. This is a secure procedure.
By submitting your personal details / data, you agree to this.
Links from our website
Our website could possibly contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control over other websites outside the ICC Solutions domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we will not be responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protections and privacy policies fully.